- Hunting committee members. Scott Garrison, Wes McCurdy, Kerry Morton, Dan Darkes, Trip McGarvey
- Club has significant activity on the property so, PSA created the hunting committee to develop and enforce rules and regulations.
- Safety is the reason for these rules
2018 Hunting rules on PSA property
- All hunting on PSA property is at your own risk.
- Any person wishing to hunt on PSA property must attend a PSA Hunter Safety meeting.
- You must carry your PSA badge with the hunting sticker attached with you while hunting on club property.
- Hunting rules are subject to change at any time. Changes will be posted. Hunters are responsible to know the rules as they are and as they may change.
- Rifles are not permitted for hunting of any game at any time on PSA property..
- NO guests are permitted to hunt on club property.
- Youth hunting (16 years old and under) is permitted. The youth hunter must be accompanied by an adult member. The youth hunter also must attend the safety meeting.
- Property east of the sporting clay fields will be open to hunting with archery, shotguns, in lines, and muzzleloaders.
- Property from sporting clays to the west will be open to hunting with archery and shotguns with shot shells only. No shot larger than #4.
- Pistols of any kind may not be used for hunting on PSA property at any time.
- A safety harness must always be worn while hunter is in a tree stand.
- All tree stands must be registered with the hunting committee. All tree stands must be tagged with the medallion provided by the hunting committee.
- Ground blinds left on PSA property must be tagged with the current year medallion provided by the hunting committee.
- You must attend a safety meeting prior to hanging your stand.
- Tree stands may be hung on or after August 1, 2018 – but not before the hunter has attended the 2018 PSA hunter safety meeting.
- Tree stands must be removed no later than 30 days after the close of deer season.
- Tree stands not removed by the deadline will be removed by the hunting committee. Hunter will be assessed $50 to recover the tree stand. Unclaimed tree stands will be sold at auction with PSA retaining the funds.
- In 2019 the earliest date to hang a stand is August 15th.
- 2019 MEETINGS are Saturday July 13th at 10am, Sunday July 21 at 2pm, and Tuesday August 6 at 7pm.
- PSA is not responsible for tree stands or other hunter equipment left on PSA property.
- All hunters are responsible to be properly licensed in accordance with PA. Game Commission Regulations. All hunting is governed by PA Game Commission Regulations.
We have the hunting meeting for 2019 scheduled for
- Saturday July 13th at 10am
- Sunday July 21 at 2pm
- Tuesday August 6 at 7pm
Remember you must attend one of these meetings (even if you attended one last year) to hunt on the club’s property.
Please contact Scott Garrison if you have any questions
Tree stands that were left in the woods from last year have been removed by the hunting committee.
Please register for one of the meetings by calling Scott Garrison 838-1055 or
There will limited use of firearms on the property
Eye and ear protection is required on all ranges!!!!
For more information, please
send us an email at the following link: