Scholarship to be awarded to 1 applicant in each division
Meeting the following eligibility requirements:
Items to be included with the application:
- Applicants must be a current member of Palmyra Sportsmen’s Association and division program.
- Any Senior in High School may apply, providing he/she has been accepted to a two or four year university, college, or trade school. In the event an acceptance letter has not been received by the application date, proof of application to said school will be accepted provided the proof of acceptance is received prior to the release of scholarship funds.
- Applicants must have participated in:
per year for 2 years proceeding the year in which the scholarship is awarded.
- Archery: 2 local and 2 state or national shoots
- Rifle: TBD
- Pistol: 2 local and 2 state or national shoots
- Shotgun: TBD
- Applicants must write an essay. “What has shooting at PSA meant to you and how do you plan on paying it forward”
Interested candidates must file a completed scholarship application with PSA-Wendy Garrison to be postmarked no later than March 22. of the year in which the scholarship is awarded. Applications are available by downloading one off the club’s website.
- Acceptance letter (if acceptance letter has not been received see number 2 above).
- Documentation of attendance at required shoots. (ex. Scorecards or copy of website with official results).
- Typed Essay.
Selection of scholarship recipient(s) will be done at the April meeting of the scholarship committee. Recipient(s) will be notified after the meeting. Scholarships will be awarded at the May Club Meeting.
Eye and ear protection is required on all ranges!!!!
For more information, please
send us an email at the following link: